Are you looking for the address of the Vietnam embassy in Palau? We would like to inform that there is no Vietnam embassy in Palau.
Vietnam Embassy functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in the country. It is also the place where the travelers can apply for a visa to Vietnam before the departure.
How to get a visa for visiting Vietnam from Palau?
- Apply online for a Vietnam e-visa (30 days, single entry)
- Get visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.
- Or apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Palau such as Philippines, Brunei, Taiwan, Indonesia or Hong Kong.
In case you may need, we include below the address of the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Palau: Philippines, Brunei, Taiwan, Indonesia & Hong Kong.
- Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila, Philippines
- General line: +63-2-5216843 loc. 101
- Fax: +63-2-5260472
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
The embassy of Vietnam will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and the Philippines.
Embassy of Vietnam in Brunei
- Address: No 9,Spg 148-3 jalan Telanai BA 2312, BSB Brunei Darussalam
- Phone: (00-673) 2651580 – Ambassador: (00-673) 2651586
- Fax: (00-673) 2651574
- Email: .firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Time: Monday to Friday
- Morning: 09:00 – 12:00
- Afternoon: 14:00 – 17:00
- Visa & Consular Service: Morning only
- On the occasion of New Year, Lunar New Year and other public holidays of Vietnam and Brunei, the Embassy will be closed
Representative office (Embassy) of Vietnam in Taipei, Taiwan
- Adress: 3F No. 65 Sung Chiang Road, Taipei, Taiwan
- Phone:251 66 626 – Fax:250 41 761
- Email: email@example.com
Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
The Embassy of Vietnam will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Taiwan.
- Address: Jl. Teuku Umar. No 25, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Tel: 0062-21-3100358 – Consul: 0062-21-3158537
- Fax: 0062-21-3149615
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Working hours : From 08.00 to 16.30 | Mondays to Fridays
On the occasion of New Year, Lunar New Year and other public holidays of Vietnam and Indonesia, the Embassy will be closed
Consulate General of Vietnam in Hong Kong, China
- Address: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Tel: (852) 2591-4510; 2591-4517; 2835-9358; 2835-9398
- Fax: (852) 2591-4524
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 12:30 pm; 14:00 pm – 17:00 pm
On the occasion of New Year, Lunar New Year and other public holidays of Vietnam and China, the Consulate will be closed
Can Palau citizens apply for an electronic visa (Vietnam e-visa) or visa on arrival?
Of course making the visa application online from home or workplace is convenient for you. There is no Vietnam embassy in Palau and go to the embassy of Vietnam in the nearby countries of Palau is not a good idea.
Are There Other Ways To Get Vietnam Visa?
Besides going to embassy/ consulate to apply Vietnam visa, you can also apply for an online visa. It takes a few minutes to complete the online form and you will get the result after 2 working days. It is very simple to do online, instead of taking more time and effort to do it physically. There are two types of Visa online:
Applying online for a Vietnam visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa to Vietnam in addition to the traditional way of obtaining a visa at Vietnam Embassy. This is the most preferred way that the Palau travelers are using to get a visa for Vietnam. At present, Vietnam visa on arrival is available for those who travel by air only.
If you want to visit Vietnam multiple times in 30 days or want to visit Vietnam for more than 30 days, you should choose to apply online for pre-approval then pick up your visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam. With this option, you can stay at home or office to fill the online application form then wait 2 working days to receive the visa approval letter via email, then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival (at the airport of Vietnam) to pick up your visa. Sound great !
You can apply for Vietnam visa via trusted visa agent such as visaonlinevietnam.com or https://visavietnamonline.org/
However, visa on arrival Vietnam is now available at the International Airports of Vietnam only. You should go to the consulate or embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa beforehand if you want or you can can apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam then get your visa extended once in the country (please note that it take about 1 week to get your visa extended).
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Koror, Airai, Kloulklubed, Meyungs, Melekeok, Ngermid, Ollei or any cities in Palau. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Apply for Vietnam e-visa
From 1 February 2017, the citizens from 40 countries are eligible to apply for Vietnam e-visa including Palau. This is new pilot visa system that provides the Palau visitors 30 days single entry tourist visa via airports, border gates and sea ports.
If you plan to visit Vietnam for less than 30 days on a single trip, you should choose to apply for e-visa which is accept to enter Vietnam by land crossing, by cruise ship, by air plane.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.