Foreigners can apply Vietnam visa by going to Vietnam Embassy/Consulates in Australia. What happens if you are in Australia? This article will supply you with information about Vietnam Consulate Perth and how to apply Vietnam visa in Australia.
What is Vietnam Consulate Perth?
Vietnam Consulate Pearth is Vietnam Diplomatic mission in Australia. Where is it located? You can find on specific details such as consulate contact information, web presence, consular office hours and directions to the consulate. The Vietnam Consulate Perth is not the only diplomatic representation of Vietnam in Australia.
- Address: Vietnamese Consulate General in Perth, Australia – Level 8, 16 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 – PO Box 3122, East Perth, WA 6892 – Australia
- Telephone: (+61) 8 9221 1158 – 8 9225 3642 – 8 9225 3645
- Fax: (+61) 8 9225 6881
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
- Consul: Mr. Phung The Long – Consul General
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
Vietnam Consulate Perth Appointment
For an appointment at the Vietnam Consulate Perth in particular and Vietnam Embassy/Consulates in Australia, please check in first instance the consulate website.
In the case that you are not able to arrange an appointment through the website you can contact the consulate in Perth by telephone (+61) 8 9221 1158 – 8 9225 3642 – 8 9225 3645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa and Passports
The Vietnam Consulate Perth can inform you about the scope of services they offer. However, we have an advice that you should contact the Vietnam consulate before a visit since not every consulate in Australia offers visa and/or passport services.
Travel Insurance for Australia
A valid travel insurance is very important when you visit Australia.
Normally, the office hours in almost Vietnam Embassy/ Consulates in Australia is from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM, 13:30 PM – 16:00 PM
Please note: Consulate opening hours can vary, please contact the Consulate before a visit.
Vietnam Embassy in Australia
The Vietnam Consulate Perth is not the only Vietnamese consular office in the region. For your convenience we also listed below all other consulates of Vietnam located in Australia. Keep in mind that a consulate can have more or less or different consular services. If you want to apply for a Vietnam visa and live far from Perth, you do not need to go to Vietnam consulate Perth, because there are many other consulates and embassy in Australia, so you can visit one of these places.
Here is a list of Vietnam Embassy in Australia and many other Consulate/ Embassy in Australia. Depending on distance from there to your house, you can choose the one which is near you place.
Vietnam Embassy in Canberra, Australia
- Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, OMalley, ACT, 2606, Australia
- Phone: (612) 6286 6059
- Fax: (612) 6286 4534
- Email: email@example.com
- Note: Working time: Monday – Friday, 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM. Australian public holidays are excepted
Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney, Australia
- Address: Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Centre 203 – 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027
- Phone: (612) 9327 2539
- Fax: (612) 9328 1653
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam Consulate in New South Wales, Australia
- Suite 205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre
- 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, New South Wales 2027
- City: New South Wales
- Phone: (02) 9327 1912 / 9327 2539
- Fax: (02) 9328 1653
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM 13:30 PM – 16:00 PM
Process to apply via Vietnam Embassy in Australia
Vietnam Embassy in Australia functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in Australia. It is also the place where Australian citizens and residents can visit to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Applying Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy is a traditional way, in case you have time and want to apply by yourself. Here are something you need to notice:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. You should call to Vietnam Embassy for details if you want to make sure.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues
In case you come personally to Vietnam Embassy in Australia, you need to fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy after 4-5 working days to pick up your Vietnam Visa.
In other ways, you can send off your passport, application form, 2 passport-size photos via postal mail express to Vietnam Embassy in Australia, make a payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days as well.
You can not use extra services when applying visa via Vietnam Embassy and you have to handle everything to make your trip be perfect.
Can Australian citizens get a Vietnam visa on arrival?
Since 1996, all Australian citizens coming to Vietnam can pick up visa at Vietnam international airports, this is also called Vietnam visa on Arrival. In fact, this convenient way is applicable for air travel only. In case you enter Vietnam by other transport, you need to apply a full visa. The stamping fee must be paid in cash only (both Vietnam dong and USD) at any Vietnam International Airports.
Visa on Arrival is used by many people who live so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for yourself, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail. With this way, you can stay at home, access the Internet and follow some simple steps to get a Vietnam Visa.
The important thing is you need to find a trusted visa to help you get Vietnam Visa on Arrival. We strongly suggest you to choose this shortest and the quickest way, with 1 to 2 working days processing time. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
You are not required documents and you can also book extra service accompanied to make your trip be more comfortable and flexible. Some available extra services are AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION…
How to get Vietnam visa in Australia? We wrote the whole steps in brief for you:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.