It is not wrong to say that, Vietnam is such a beautiful place with nice landscape, delicious food and friendly locals that attracts thousands travelers all over the world come to visit around the year, especially New Zealanders. Visitors in New Zealand who want to take a trip to Vietnam all need a Vietnam Visa to enter. This section will give you some information about Vietnam tourist visa.
What is Vietnam tourist visa for New Zealand citizens?
Vietnam tourist visa for Asian nation in general and New Zealand passport holders in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
All of foreign visitors, especially New Zealanders when traveling to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam tourist visa.
How to get Vietnam tourist visa in New Zealand?
Before submitting your application, you have to prepare some documents:
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Evisa is valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
3 simple steps for New Zealand citizens to get Vietnam tourist visa
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE include your Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
We hope this section will help you know more about Vietnam tourist visa for New Zealand passport holders. In case there has many trouble in your process, let’s access the website Embassy of Vietnam in New Zealand which is provided for information and service purpose or contact us! We will support you with our best!